Тел.: +7 (495) 287-00-38
1) DC24V LED is not Lighted on the 650 IFM Board.
1. Input terminal of DC24V is released.
2. 650 IFM Board is damaged.
2) When you press the Emergency S/W, DI1 LED is not lighted on & Feeder Motor cannot control the operation.
- Message of Emergency Alarm is displayed.
1. Terminal of Emergency S/W is disconnected.
2. Terminal of Emergency S/W connection block is disconnected.
3) Input DI2 LED for High Limit S/W is not lighted on & Table Motor is not working.
1. Message of High Limit alarm is displayed.
2. Terminal for High Limit S/W is disconnected.
4) Press Table Motor Up/Down on Touch Screen, but Table Motor is not working.
1. Check Feeder Active S/W and Origin. If Origin is not fixed, Feeder Motor is in malfunction status.
- When the Origin of Feeder Motor is fixed, press the Up/Down S/W to check the Table Motor status.
2. Press the Product In Limit S/W and Input DI3 LED is not blinking or lighted on, the terminal is disconnected.
5) Input DI5 LED of the Low Limit S/W is not lighted on and Table Motor is not working.
1. Message of Low Limit alarm is displayed on the Touch Screen.
2. Terminal of Low Limit S/W is disconnected.
If above status is normal after re-download the program.
Please check the LOCAL status of below drive.