Тел.: +7 (495) 287-00-38
Don't connect or remove the plug with wet hands. You might be electrically shocked.
This product consumes a large amount of electricity during its operation.
If you connect this equipment with a power cable with insufficient capacity or an old cable, a fire might break out due to electrical leakage.
Do no use a voltage or an electrical source other than indicated. That's a reason for a fire and an electrical shock.
Insert the plug deeply into the socket so that it won't shake. If not, it's a reason for a fire due to the abnormally heated consent.
Make sure that it's grounded for safety.
In case of malfunction or electrical leakage, there's a possible danger for an electrical shock.
Don't damage or deform the power chord or the plug. That's a reason for a fire or an electrical shock.
Don't bend or pull the power chord too hard. Don't place the power chord under a heavy object. You might damage the power chord and that's a reason for a fire or an electrical shock.